4.18.2005


Yarn: Koigu Kersti, colourway number 3049
Needles: Addi Turbo Sz 7 32" Circular
Pattern: Clapotis by Kate Gilbert

I love this pattern. LOVE IT. It's easy to read and fairly mindless once you get going, two things that are a must when dealing with someone who is two and doesn't understand the words "one more row". To those who spend their time whining about the pattern and how they don't understand why it's so popular, stuff it. Then find yourself a two year old and try to find something to knit. You'll soon understand why it is so damn great.

I used five and a half skeins of Kersti and managed to do 14 repeats instead of the 12 in the pattern. I probably could of done another but the wrap was rapidly outgrowing my lap and my arm span. The Kersti was a dream to work with and could I afford more of it, I'd quickly amass quite the collection of it. Now all I need is the right function to wear Clapotis to.